By Eric Fritsch
Instructors and scholars can now entry their direction content material throughout the attach electronic studying platform via paying for both standalone attach entry or a package of print and fasten entry. McGraw-Hill attach® is a subscription-based studying provider obtainable on-line via your own machine or capsule. opt for this selection in the event that your teacher would require hook up with be utilized in the path. Your subscription to attach contains the following:
• SmartBook® - an adaptive electronic model of the direction textbook that personalizes your studying adventure according to how good you're studying the content.
• entry in your instructor’s homework assignments, quizzes, syllabus, notes, reminders, and different very important documents for the course.
• growth dashboards that fast exhibit the way you are acting on your assignments and suggestions for improvement.
• the choice to buy (for a small expense) a print model of the ebook. This binder-ready, loose-leaf model contains unfastened shipping.
Complete approach necessities to take advantage of attach are available the following: http://www.mheducation.com/highered/platforms/connect/training-support-students.html
Read or Download Applied Research Methods PDF
Similar criminal law books
Although media bombard the general public with the thought that intercourse offenders are everywhere-and will be simply subsequent door―official resources express that reliable intercourse offense premiums were progressively declining over the last 10 years. but, whilst a juvenile is accused of a sexually-based crime, media realization is speedy and constant.
This article offers a extensive evaluation of white collar crime, together with procedural and evidentiary concerns. It covers particular offenses corresponding to mail and financial institution fraud, securities fraud, obstruction of justice, bribery, the Racketeer motivated and Corrupt corporations Act (RICO), and laptop crimes. It covers procedural themes corresponding to these relating to grand jury and administrative company investigations, self-incrimination, and parallel complaints.
This state of the art edited assortment brings jointly 17 scholarly essays on of cinema and television’s so much enduring and strong issues: legislation and crime. With contributions by means of the various so much famous students in legislations, sociology, criminology, and picture, Framing legislations and Crime deals a serious survey of various genres and media, integrating descriptions of method with serious research, and incorporating historic and socio-political critique.
Controversies in Innocence instances in the USA brings jointly top specialists at the research, litigation, and scholarly research of innocence situations in the US, from felony, political and moral views. The individuals, lots of whom paintings on those circumstances day-by-day, examine modern concerns provided through innocence circumstances and the exoneration move as a complete.
- Modern Histories of Crime and Punishment (Critical Perspectives on Crime and Law)
- French Criminal Law
- The Nuremberg Military Tribunals and the Origins of International Criminal Law
- Combating International Crime: The Longer Arm of the Law
- Im „Banne(r)“ der Krise(n) der „Strafraumgrenze“: (k)ein eigenes „Verbandsverantwortlichkeitsgesetz“ für Deutschland?: Eine rechtsdogmatische Evaluierung ... in Deutschland (German Edition)
- Strafprozessrecht (Schwerpunkte Pflichtfach) (German Edition)
Additional resources for Applied Research Methods
Applied Research Methods by Eric Fritsch