By Dimitrios A. Linos,Jon A. van Heerden
- Over two hundred beautiful illustrations, starting from intraoperative photos, line drawings, diagnostic photographs, pathology slides, tables and graphs can be found to make each one case mentioned understandable and simple to follow.
- conventional and novel healing suggestions are introduced and the newest advancements in minimal-access operative suggestions are mentioned and reviewed.
- makes a speciality of a teamwork orientated process that identifies the mandatory communications among the numerous clinical disciplines while facing adrenal disorders.
Read or Download Adrenal Glands: Diagnostic Aspects and Surgical Therapy PDF
Best internal medicine books
The rheumatic ailments in youngsters diversity from affecting a truly remoted a part of the physique to together with nearly each organ and physique approach. a lot growth has been made within the box of rheumatology over the last decade and this booklet presents a small didactic textual content, giving transparent unambiguous information at the top scientific perform.
With thorough updates all through, medical Radiation Oncology offers the main finished, authoritative, and up to date details on hand for treating sufferers with melanoma. From a multidisciplinary standpoint, this new version, edited through Drs. Leonard L. Gunderson and Joel E. Tepper, examines the healing administration of particular ailment websites in keeping with either single-modality and combined-modality techniques - giving you the well-rounded, state-of-the-art assistance you want to supply the best remedies.
The aim of this publication is to outline the root of telemicrosurgery, a brand new self-discipline on the border of robotics and microsurgery. After the background of robotics and microsurgery, the robots and their instrumentation should be defined. The chapters will clarify the educational in telemicrosurgery after which suggest a few experimental paradigms.
This moment variation of Neurologic Emergencies in Infancy and youth is written in line with colleagues who've asked an up to date model of the e-book due to a variety of advances in baby neurology and drugs typically because the first delivering. The chapters have been designed for simple use in emergency and basic clinical events and all chapters were revised, rewritten, or changed.
- Valvular Heart Disease: A Companion to Braunwald's Heart Disease
- Death on Hemodialysis: Preventable or Inevitable? (Developments in Nephrology)
- Essential Haematology (Essentials)
- The Black Death and the Transformation of the West
Additional resources for Adrenal Glands: Diagnostic Aspects and Surgical Therapy
Adrenal Glands: Diagnostic Aspects and Surgical Therapy by Dimitrios A. Linos,Jon A. van Heerden